How do we go from working in silos to effective coalitions and leadership teams? Our work relies on the formation of strong multi-stakeholder structures that sustain our work over time. In this module we discuss the value of building interdependent leadership structures within our efforts. We discuss how these structures enable collective decision-making.
- Identify why an interdependent mindset can lead to creative solutions
- Diagram leadership structures as they are – and as they could be
- Discuss roles/responsibilities of stakeholders and teams with these structures
- Implement a process for collective decision making
- Delegate effectively to distribute leadership -= hold others accountable to their commitments
- Facilitate interdependent meetings to distribute leadership