Attendees will learn how to implement person-centered care in all aspects of dementia care as well as learn appropriate dementia care techniques in line with nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association Dementia Care Practice Recommendations in 5 key topic areas:
• Fundamentals of Person-Centered Care
• Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
• Assessment and Care Planning
• Dementia-Related Behaviors and Communication
• Support of Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Please note that this class is for professionals in the health care field. Material covered in this class will be geared for those who work with clients with Alzheimers and dementia in a care center or medical setting.
Registration is required. Phone 701-277-9757 to register for the class.
All participants will receive 4 free CEUs.
Northwood Deaconess Health Center
4 S Park St
Northwood ND 58267