Attendees will learn how to implement person-centered care in all aspects of dementia care as well as learn appropriate dementia care techniques in line with nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association Dementia Care Practice Recommendations in 5 key topic areas:
• Fundamentals of Person-Centered Care
• Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
• Assessment and Care Planning
• Dementia-Related Behaviors and Communication
• Support of Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
This class is for professionals in the healthcare field. Material covered in this class will be geared for those who work with clients with Alzheimer’s and other dementia in a care center or medical setting.
CDUs are available for this class.
Registration is required. Phone 701-258-4933 or email email@example.com to register
There will be a 30 minute lunch break. Lunch will be provided for Richardton Health Center and Hawk’s Pointe employees.